Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas 2013

Loving greetings from our home to yours
as we celebrate our Saviour's birth




We are pleased to report to you that, despite the progressive and accumulating evidence of our bodies' ageing processes, we are well.

My work (Joy) as the village midwife continues, but these days I find myself realizing more often the time will come for me to no longer commit to getting out of bed in the middle of the night to attend women in labour.  Noel continues to contribute significantly to the work of the local Church, and has recently joined the PCV Missions Committee.

We feel especially blessed to be able to spend time with the younger members of our family, and to contribute to the lives of our grand children. We continue to experience God's mercy and grace, from generation to generation.  “My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour … God’s mercy is for those who fear him from generation to generation ...” (Luke 2:47,50)

Here are a few pictures from this year's album:

A 'selfie': Poppy and Grandpa...

Lucinda joined the family ...

Beautiful mummies and babies ...

Poppy and James climbed mountains ...

Mothers, babies and midwives ...
Noel's birthday - all the candles we could find!

Poppy and Lucinda, at Kyneton
Amelie at the farm
L-R: Lucinda, James, Poppy, Amelie, Eve

No comments: